1. Go to http://www.blogger.com/
2. At the top RIGHT hand corner will be boxes to put in your e-mail address and password (this is what you set up when you joined the board and accepted the invitation)
3. Once you have done the above, this will take you to your "dashboard"
4. To post to the blog choose the BLUE BOX under the FAIR AND SQUARE heading that says: NEW POST
5. This will bring up a box where you can download a picture and type up your entry
6. To post a picture simply click on the "picture square" on the blog entry box - icon is the third icon from the end on the right hand side of the entry dialogue box (it has a blue sky and mountains in it) So follow these simple steps to posting a picture:
- click on the picture icon
- this brings up a box that says add a picture from "YOUR COMPUTER" (this will be from your own hard drive where you've saved the picture you want to share) or "FROM THE WEB" this would be from a picture hosting site such as Flickr, Picasa, Webshots...etc (you will add a "link" in the appropriate box for this option)
- You can add "more than one image" at the same time by clicking under either option listed above the "add more pictures" link
- continue until all pictures you want are filled into the link lines
- press the blue box with "UPLOAD PICTURES"
7. When you are finished with your entry, fill in the Labels at the bottom of the post. For example if I were posting an exchange I received from Joe B. during Round 2 of the exchange, I'd put these lables: Vonna, Joe B., Round 2
7. Click on the PUBLISH POST orange button to publish your entry
8. Click on View Blog to continue with your viewing of the blog.